PCT INTERNATIONAL PATENTS
Documents for filing a PCT international patent application
- list of states to be designated in the application
- the text of the national patent application for which priority is being claimed, if any
- a draft description of the invention
- an indication of the state of the art on which the invention was based
- draft drawings, if needed, or instructions for SIB to prepare drawings
- name and address of applicant
- declaration of the inventor.
Additional documents which can be produced even after filing the application
- power of attorney for representation of the applicant before the World Industrial Property Organization (WIPO)
- translation of the text into an official language.