Documents for filing a European patent application
- the text of the national patent application for which priority is being claimed, if any
- a draft description of the invention
- an indication of the state of the art on which the invention was based
- draft drawings, if needed, or instructions for SIB to prepare drawings
- name and address of applicant
- declaration of the inventor.
Additional documentation which can be produced even after filing the application
- a translation of the application’s text into one of the official languages of the European Patent Office, if the text was originally filed in a different language.